Wednesday, October 26, 2005

things that don't suck


so i'm toying with the idea of starting a segment at xa with this title. i don't know though, hmm. well, nevertheless, here are a few things that don't:
coffee with a friend...or a pathetically watered-down raspberry "italian soda" begrudgingly made for you by an unfriendly "bear-ista" with a friend, pie a la mode at ruby's with mom, a fun new toy (the tiniest camera whose earned a big place in my heart), getting to see my handsome guy walk by my office (and i use the word "my" loosely), seeing jd morton with a smile on her face and a dead animal in her hands, jitterbugging with zach? well, i'm not sure i can classify that as not sucking, at least on my end, hmm. last night's heart to heart w rachael. yeah, that didn't suck. anyone got any more???

3 comments:

Lance Fisher said...

Hunting does not suck.

KrystyKay said...

Being able to say "I own the planet", being a 'ghetto' statue of liberty, going to Kazakstan, knowing how to spell Kazakstan, pinching cute babies cheeks, laughing really loud, being on staff with Krysty Kay.

lafalda said...

true dat...er, true dose. what the?