Friday, October 28, 2005

get on the bus

this picture has absolutely nothing to do with this blog other than that it was taken by my new camera. i'm so excited about it, despite my anti-digital attitude (for which i got plenty enough crap from dan-o and riley last night). anyhoo, we had a ball with our cameraphone scavenger hunt last night. cuchillo brilliantly pulled off the technical end of things and we all had a lot of fun in "the war room." and now i'm looking forward to this weekend when hopefully i'll get to make pumpkin cookies with james, cody and erin and hopefully come up with a good costume idea for saturday night. blah. this blog is kind of blah. but i love it.

1 comment:

KrystyKay said...

I'm basically just leaving a comment on everything. It's because I love you. It's because I love your pictures. It's because I secretly want to be you. Just kidding. I'm in a funky mood. See you later Dollface.