Wednesday, October 19, 2005

babes and noble


i just can't stop marvelling at how cute this girl is. em, i just realized if you look at my last couple entries you might deduce that my biological clock is not only ticking, but pounding to beat the proverbial band. well, yes it would be nice to have a baby but while that's not in God's sites for me i will settle for playing "grandma" to all these dollies (grandmas get to spoil them and send them home when they get crabby:) i'm hoping to have another surrogate child after my operation christmas child box this year. just rambling. gotta go eat.

1 comment:

XAgirl said...

Who is that cutie? I hear you on the biological clock thingy. Yeah, the only things keeping me sane are Tuesdays and Thursdays when I can be with "my kiddo's", aka, the preschoolers.