Tuesday, January 31, 2006

a little bubbly


i guess a couple a things. we had an open mic/art show the other night in the UC and it was a success. several people brought in art work to display, including paintings, photos, poetry, and mixed media. peter encouraged me to sell my photos to help fund my missions trips. then i went to dillon and spent time with some artistic friends who were also very encouraging about my pictures. it made me very excited and inspired to do more. then lastly, i just miss slovakia. hearing scott's stories, seeing his pictures, and reading sara's newsletter from there just resounds in my ears the calling.

1 comment:

Lance Fisher said...

I love your Slovakia photos! Peter said he was putting together a slide show to show his church for raising money to go to Slovakia this summer, so I gave the link to your photo stream on flickr, which by the way, it would be good to have a link to from here...