Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blue like jazz church


it's a crappy pic, i know. but i just had to do something to make record of my visit. i'm back from my long weekend in portland. it was really good to see tot and her boyfriend, despite the rain. and i mean RAIN! i don't think i could ever live in portland. but the church service at imago was really good. i enjoyed pastor rick's sermon immensely. they have a lot of cool things going on there. writing classes, discussions on faith in film, making meals for families of sick kids at the ronald mcdonald house...it challenged me and inspired me to think of new ways to spread the love of jesus.

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Glad you made it home safely :) Give me a call later this week! If I don't hear from you by Friday I am going to hunt you down.