Friday, August 05, 2005

home de-co


co as in co-dy. home decot? see, it's funny 'cause the name of the store is really home depot, but because i was there with my brother i substituted...nnnevermind. i bring you the most up-to-date...well, updates of my life. this pic was only an hour ago and already voila! it's on el blogo. had a good morning/afternoon w cuz and bro. co got the hook-up at joann's from rael and her 40% off coupon on velvet...een. the boy's latest project? a wine rack, thus necessitating (sp?)stops at both ho's and jo's (hee hee). we also paid visits to bo's (the book ex) and, uh, verizo's. hoo that was bad. and there's just no joke to be made in denny's. well, some would argue it's a joke in itself, but the original grand slam was enjoyed by all (three) and there is one more finger karate video in the world.

3 comments:

Lance Fisher said...

You know I always get a laugh out of your puns :)

You can tell Cody if he needs to use any tools for making his wine rack he's welcome to come over to my place.

Rael said...

i'm all about the 40% off!!!!

KrystyKay said...

Your mom's about the 40% off, and is it just me or has it been a while since we've hung out... maybe just because I always have THE BEST times with you that the rest of my exhistance is extrodinarily mundane in comparisons... anyway, Jess, let's get together.