Wednesday, March 09, 2005

you like me, you really like me

i apologize for the lame title. i just always feel like i don't have anything interesting to write about, but that may be due to the fact that i am unwilling to put the most interesting things online. the title should have read, "you love me, you really love me." because lately i have just been blown away by the friends in my life and how much they love me. last night i received a phone call from a friend in california who suffers from late stages of endometriosis. i believe that i have the same disease and have yet to do anything about it. she begged me in a whisper from her excruciating pain, "please don't wait too long." it haunted me. i know God is giving me a warning and that i need to go to the doctor. but i have just been receiving encouraging words from friends as well and have been having a good week. God is really good to me.

1 comment:

Lance Fisher said...

La Falda, we love you, we really love you! I think you have great friends because you are a great friend. I know that sounds kind of cliché, but it's true. That endometriosis sounds tough. I always hate going to the doctor myself, but if it is going to help you in the long run, please go.

It is interesting that this week is both endometrieosis awareness week and butter week. I don't know what that means.

Широкая Масленица!