Thursday, February 24, 2005

oscar party

so i went to an unlikely source for help with my costume for our annual oscar bash. it's only 3 days away and here i am without a costume. i mentioned it to the security guards that i work with and told them it should probably involve a blonde marilyn monroe wig. but one of them had a better idea. and i think that might be what i use. i have yet to fill out my ballot and don't think i've seen a single movie up for nomination. but i'm excited for the party and especially excited to see my cousin's costume.

2 comments:

Lance Fisher said...

Yea, post two! I'm glad to see you got another post up la falda. I had a great time at the Oscar party. Thanks for letting me tag along.

lafalda said...

jude law can tag along anywhere he wants if you ask me. well, almost anywhere. i'd better be careful.:)