Wednesday, May 11, 2005

unconscious "genius"

yeah so i have this thing where once in a great while i'll think of something brilliant just as i'm coming into consciousness after sleeping. naps are usually the most clever but as i woke up the other morning, these one-liners just kept coming into my head. they're not especially clever, really, but they made me laugh a lot. and my brother too, which pleased me. katie thought i should post them on my blog so here goes:...there were 5 of them, more might have come but for fear of losing them i stood up to go write them down and the stream was broken, nevertheless...

1. there's justice under my pillow
2. three dogs have a hard time cryin'
3. mixers, masters and other bastards (i apologize...i'm sure i meant illegitimate sons)
4. kiss me, 'cause it's kissin' time
5. doo wop shoo bop, don't eat the last drop.

so there you have it, folks. any suggestions as to what i could do with these would be welcomed. i thought they sounded like country music song titles. katie thought she might write a nonsensical song using them as lyrics.
i'm out

1 comment:

** said...

i wonder why those three dogs have a hard time crying? hmmm one for the ages.

justin