Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lynn's Paradise


of all the flickered (flickred?:) photos of louisville, this is the one that stuck out to me the most. i think i might make it a destination point, in fact, when we go there. if the rest of the entourage is game, that is. i am really excited to go. it'll be a first for me, going to "the south", albeit not the DEEP south, and al-not-be-it the southwest, which i don't think counts as "the south." nevertheless it's the southest, and the southernest i'll have been thus far, notwithstanding the aforementioned southwest. that might be a record usage of, what do you call them? compound words? (fishing for lance:)
cheers!

4 comments:

Lance Fisher said...

Yes, I think it is a record for compound words, and Kentucky is considered part of the South. It is south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

It's too bad that South of the Border isn't quite on your way. I've always dreamed of visiting that place.

Fawn said...

Hey Jess, wish I could go with you...Anyway just wanted to say hello :)

jeff said...

Jess, I'm assuming that this is reference to the World Missions Summit, and at which I hope that we can meet up with you guys.

lafalda said...

hey jeff, whoever you are, who are you?